St. Louis Personal Injury Law Firm
We understand the pain, confusion, distraction and questions that often follow tragic events and know that many clients feel overwhelmed by the emotional circumstances that brought them to us. While coping with the loss of a loved one or the devastation of a serious and permanent injury, survivors face numerous other obstacles such as medical expenses and loss of income as well as many important decisions, including whether or not to get involved in a lawsuit.
Choosing to pursue a personal injury claim is something that most of our clients never imagined they would one day face. We make an effort to walk you through the litigation process and assure you that we are at your side throughout the entire legal process, whether in the courtroom, in the hospital or at your home, to demand answers and seek justice and accountability as well as the compensation you need for medical expenses, loss of income and long-term care and rehabilitation.
At Orlowsky Law, we work closely with our clients who have been affected by severe, often preventable injuries to help hold the responsible parties accountable for their actions.
Let Us Help You –
Contact a Personal Injury Attorney
If you would like to learn more about your legal rights and options related to
personal injury or wrongful death, please contact us at 314-725-5151.
Navigating a Personal Injury Lawsuit
In addition to helping you seek compensation and demand accountability from those responsible for negligence or wrongdoing, we work to find answers to the questions that are important to you and your loved ones. Our goal is also to help bring to light the issues specific to your case, which can ultimately influence positive safety improvements that may prevent similar tragic events from hurting others in the future.
We guide our clients through every step of the process, helping to remove the burden and anxiety they feel, and giving them the support, information, and means to take control.
At Orlowsky Law, our goal is not only to seek improvements in workplace safety and product development through our civil justice system, but also to give our clients a voice.
Types of Catastrophic Personal Injury Cases
We litigate personal injury, premises liability and wrongful death lawsuits to seek accountability and change, as well as compensation for damages such as medical expenses, loss of income, long-term care and rehabilitation. Too often, public safety is compromised by:
- Defective Products and Product Recalls: Consumer and worker safety is too often put at risk by negligence, poor manufacturing, inadequate quality, product recalls, or inadequate warnings or labels on a wide range of products.
- Motor Vehicle Accidents: Sometimes a car accident is just a car accident — one car runs into another and one or more people suffer personal injury. Yet, when the injuries are serious and/or the crash is the result of negligence, we look deeper.
- Vehicle Defects: Victims of car crashes are often unaware that a defective vehicle or component part may have contributed to, enhanced or caused the accident as well as caused worse injuries.
- Fires, Explosions and Burn Injuries: Sudden explosions, property fires, industrial explosions and defective products can cause serious, life-altering injuries.
- Train, Truck and Bus Injuries: The failure of mass transportation businesses such as trucking, bus or train companies to meet established standards is also a failure to protect other passengers on the road.
- Catastrophic Motorcycle Crashes: Drivers and passengers of motorcycles often suffer life-altering injuries in crashes, including brain and spinal cord injuries and lost limbs. We work to protect crash victims’ rights when they have been injured by someone else’s negligence.
- Childhood Injuries: It may seem like you can never do enough to keep your child safe, but there is a terrible difference between injuries that happen under a parent’s cautious supervision and injuries caused by a manufacturer or premise owner’s negligence, such as elevator injuries.
- Premises Liability: Property owners are responsible for maintaining their properties in a safe manner. When a person or company fails to take the steps necessary to create a safe environment and you suffer an injury as a result, we believe that the violator should be held accountable.
- Spinal/Back Injuries: Spinal injuries can have a sudden and devastating impact on the injured, as well as on loved ones, that can be incredibly difficult to deal with, especially when they occur because of someone else’s neglect.
- Brain/Head Injuries: There was no blood, no noticeable injury, “just” a bump on the head. That is often the reaction to closed head injuries — even by doctors. It is usually a family member or someone close to the victim who notices a problem — slurred speech, memory problems, mood swings, confusion. We help clients suffering from traumatic brain injury (TBI) recover compensation for extensive medical care, pain and suffering, and the loss of income when brain damage results from negligence.
- Spinal/Back Injuries: Back and neck injuries can cause pain and suffering, be difficult to properly diagnose and require surgery, therapy and rehabilitation. They can also be difficult to prove. A spinal cord injury completely changes the life of the victim and the family. The injuries are obvious — paraplegia or quadriplegia — and the medical and care needs last a lifetime. We represent clients with the full range of back, neck and spinal cord injuries.
Contact Us for a Free Consultation
To learn more about personal injury or wrongful death litigation or to discuss your legal rights,
contact us at 314-725-5151.